For assistance with Registration,
2017 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENUpdated Wednesday June 14, 2017 by NYFC.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR:
2017 FALL FOOTBALL
2017 FALL CHEER
PLEASE LOG-IN BEFORE PRINTING REGISTRATION FORMS!
Payment options for the all sessions are credit card or check. If paying by check please complete the registration online and then mail your check to Nashoba Youth Football & Cheer at PO Box 432 Bolton MA 01740.
2017 Spring Flag Football (K-8th Grade)
Program will be set-up with the first part instructional play/practice and then a game for the last half. As the season goes on the instructional portion will be shorter and more time for games. There are no additional days schedule during the week for practice. Cost is $50
2017 Fall Football & Cheer
Before registering your child please review all the information below regarding DATES, FEES, REFUND POLICY, HARDSHIP WAIVER and PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS
There is a link at the bottom of this page to download the Player forms package. This paperwork will need to be filled out and turned into your child's coach the first week of practice.
NOTE: No child will be given a uniform until the registration and raffle ticket funds are paid in full.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds must be made in writing and post marked before July 25, 2017. Refund of registration fee minus $25 processing fee will be returned. No refunds are given on raffle tickets or once your child attends the first practice.
HARDSHIP WAIVERS: All hardship requests must be submitted to the NYFC Board no later than May 31, 2017. You can email the NYFC Treasurer, Shauna Fitzgerald at email@example.com to obtain the form. The Board will review all requests for approval at their June meeting.
FAMILY VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS: NYFC is run by volunteers. Every family with children participating in NYFC is required to volunteer a minimum of four (4) hours during the regular season (note: addtional hours during any playoff games) or you may choose to pay a $50 volunteer waiver fee. The $50 payment will be accessed to all families that do not volunteer.
REQUIRED PAPERWORK: AYF and CMYFCC requires each participant to complete a variety of paperwork. Please note we MUST receive all required paperwork in order for the player or cheerleader to participant.
Once you have registered and paid in full a confirmation email will be sent to your email with a link to all forms needed.
CHECK LIST OF ALL FORMS REQUIRED:
1. AYFC DOCTOR/MEDICAL CONSENT/CLEARANCE: This form needs to be Signed, Stamped and Daated by your child's doctor. This form needs to be signed & dated in 2017 BEFORE the first day of practice. You do not need to get another physical; you just need the doctor to 'consent' by signing the form. (DO NOT WAIT on obtaining this form.)
2. CODE OF CONDUCT
3. CONCUSSION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
4. AYF PARTICIPATION/ TRACKING CONTRACT
5. EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT, CONSENT AND INFORMATION FORM
6. WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
7. AYF IMAGE RELEASE FORM
8. BIRTH CERTIFCATE:
· ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFCATE: Required for any player/cheerleader who did not participate in the prior year's program. Birth Certificate must be the ORIGINAL raised seal. We will need to hold onto it until the books get certified in early September at which time they will be returned.
· COPY of BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Required IN ADDITION to the ORIGINAL Birth Certificate. We need BOTH from new players/cheerleaders. The photocopy will get stamped and certified by CMYFCC and we will keep the copy on file.
9. COMPLETE REPORT CARD: We need TWO COPIES of the complete final report card for prior school year.
10. RECENT WALLET SIZE PHOTO: Need a digital photo uploaded
SUBMISSION OF PAPERWORK:
During the summer, we will be holding a MANDATORY paperwork day BEFORE the season start to coincide with equipment hand-out. All required paperwork MUST be turned in at that time in good order. No paperwork = No equipment and NO participating until it is all in. (The date still to be determined - Registered players/cheerleaders will be notified by email.) Uniforms will be handed out at another date prior to the first game of the season. In order to keep the registration fee the same as last year, all football game jerseys will NOT have players name on the back and will be required to be returned with all additional football equipment at the end of the season or a replacement fee will be required to be paid.
Raffle tickets will be distributed at equipment handout.
Any questions should be directed to:
Mike Guthrie, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tim Hill, Vice President (email@example.com)
Shauna Fitzgerald, Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Shandy Carpenter, Cheer Director (email@example.com)
|2017 Player Forms Package|
|2017 Volunteer Package|
Join us for a FREE Clinic hosted by the NRHS Cheerleaders on June 2nd from 9am-11:30pm. The clinic is open to all kids in K-8th grade. Coach Tanya and Jess along with the NRHS Cheerleaders will be working with cheerleaders of all levels on essential skills.
2018 Fall Flex/Flag Football is available for boys and girls in kindergarten thru 3rd grade
2018 Fall tackle football is offered to boys and girls in 4th thru 8th grades