2020 Fall Registration is OPEN!
UpdatedThursday July 2, 2020 bySusan Unger.
Click here to register online.
Our 2020 season is just around the corner! We're excited to be partnering with Maynard Youth Football again this season, and welcome athletes from surrounding towns. Registration is now open for the following programs:
Fall Flex - Grades K-3. Aigist 3 - November 9
Fall Tackle - Grades 4 - 8. August 3 - November 9
Fall Cheer - Grades K - 8. August 3 - November 9
NEW THIS YEAR! Fall players will receive brand new Renegades personalized game jerseys that they can keep! Athletes must complete their payment and registration information online by 3/28 in order to receive personalized game jerseys.
Also NEW THIS YEAR! New Riddell Speedflex helmets! As part of our ongoing committment to safety, we purchased 50 new Riddell helmets to accompany our VICIS collection.
All of our Football coaches are certified and trained in the following safety courses:
- CDC Heads Up Concussion Training
- National Alliance for Youth Sports : Concussions
- National Alliance for Youth Sports : Bullying Prevention
- AYF Safety and Health Training
- Hawk Tackling Certification from the Seattle Seahawks
- Football Education Training from American Youth Football]
- CPR/FIrst Aid Certification - at least 1 Certified Coach per team
2020 player forms packets are now available! Click here to download.
- For all NEW participants, an original birth certificate with a raised seal is required.
- For all participants, new and returning, two copies of the 2019-2020 final report card are required.
- For all participants, new medical clearance forms are required to be signed from the child's doctor in 2020. Signatures or dates from 2019 will not be accepted.
- Forms will be collected by your team mom during the week of July 27. All forms and payment are required prior to taking the field.