2021 Fall Registration NOW OPENUpdatedMonday May 10, 2021 byChris Hodges.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR:
2021 FALL TACKLE FOOTBALL Click HERE to register ONLINE!
PLEASE LOG-IN BEFORE PRINTING REGISTRATION FORMS!
2021 Fall Football
Before registering your child please review all the information below regarding DATES, FEES, REFUND POLICY, HARDSHIP WAIVER and PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS
There is a link at the bottom of this page to download the Player forms package. This paperwork will need to be filled out and turned into your child's coach the first week of practice.
NOTE: No child will be given a uniform until the registration and raffle ticket funds are paid in full.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds must be made in writing and post marked before July 25, 2021. Refund of registration fee minus $25 processing fee will be returned. No refunds are given on raffle tickets or once your child attends the first practice.
HARDSHIP WAIVERS: All hardship requests must be submitted to the NYFC Board no later than May 31, 2021. You can email the NYFC Football Director, Chris Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the form. The Board will review all requests for approval at their June meeting.
FAMILY VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS: NYFC is run by volunteers. Every family with children participating in NYFC is required to volunteer a minimum of four (4) hours during the regular season (note: addtional hours during any playoff games).
REQUIRED PAPERWORK: AYF and CMYFCC requires each participant to complete a variety of paperwork. Please note we MUST receive all required paperwork in order for the player or cheerleader to participant.
Once you have registered and paid in full a confirmation email will be sent to your email with a link to all forms needed.
CHECK LIST OF ALL FORMS REQUIRED:
1. AYFC DOCTOR/MEDICAL CONSENT/CLEARANCE: This form needs to be Signed, Stamped and Daated by your child's doctor. This form needs to be signed & dated in 2021 BEFORE the first day of practice. You do not need to get another physical; you just need the doctor to 'consent' by signing the form. (DO NOT WAIT on obtaining this form.)
2. CODE OF CONDUCT
3. CONCUSSION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
4. AYF PARTICIPATION/ TRACKING CONTRACT
5. EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT, CONSENT AND INFORMATION FORM
6. WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
7. AYF IMAGE RELEASE FORM
8. BIRTH CERTIFCATE:
· ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFCATE: Required for any player/cheerleader who did not participate in the prior year's program. Birth Certificate must be the ORIGINAL raised seal. We will need to hold onto it until the books get certified in early September at which time they will be returned.
· COPY of BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Required IN ADDITION to the ORIGINAL Birth Certificate. We need BOTH from new players/cheerleaders. The photocopy will get stamped and certified by CMYFCC and we will keep the copy on file.
9. COMPLETE REPORT CARD: We need TWO COPIES of the complete final report card for prior school year.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERWORK:
During the summer, we will be holding a MANDATORY paperwork day BEFORE the season start to coincide with equipment hand-out. All required paperwork MUST be turned in at that time in good order. No paperwork = No equipment and NO participating until it is all in. (The date still to be determined - Registered players/cheerleaders will be notified by email.) Uniforms will be handed out at another date prior to the first game of the season. In order to keep the registration fee the same as last year, all football game jerseys will NOT have players name on the back and will be required to be returned with all additional football equipment at the end of the season or a replacement fee will be required to be paid.
Raffle tickets will be distributed during the season.